- At least one author of each accepted full paper needs to register with an author type of registration..
- The student rate only applies to the students, who enclosed a copy of their student ID during registration, and ONLY applies to the students who are the FIRST author.
- The authors are suggested to use the ICCTA Formatting Template to meet formatting requirements.
- One regular registration can cover a paper within Ten pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
- Registration Link: http://p7ndznmji7awk686.mikecrm.com/EyGWMex
|Virtual Participation (Online)||Regular Onsite Participation|
|Author (Student)||300 USD||500 USD|
|Author (Regular)||325 USD||550 USD|
|Author ( TPC Member)||300 USD||500 USD|
|Listener||20 USD||200 USD|
|Abstract Registration||200 USD||250 USD|
|Additional Paper||250 USD||250 USD|
|Additional Page||30 USD/per page||30 USD/per page|
|Extra Proceeding||40 USD/per one copy||40 USD/per one copy|
- If the participants request cancellation and refund due to personal reasons, the following refund policy applies.
* 60 days ahead of the conference: 70% of payment refund
* 30-60 days ahead of the conference: 50% of payment refund
* Within 30 days ahead of the conference: no refund
Cancellation and refund request must be made formally via email.
At least one author is required to register and attend the conference to present the paper. Please bring your name badge for entering the conference hall. Please do not lend your name badge to people who are not involved with the conference. Please do not take irrelevant people to enter the conference rooms. The Organizers shall not be held responsibility for any loss of personal finance or belongings.